New Perspectives Make for Stronger Stories
To create truly moving content, we have to better understand the world around us. That’s why our clients range from non-profits and startups to multi-national products and services. Its why we explore new production methods like Ai to buck tradition. Its why we’ve built a team around people with diverse backgrounds and inspiring futures, champion self-driven R&D initiatives to learn from eachother, and are always on the search for exciting talent to join the journey.
Browse our studio opportunities below.
Self Shooting Director/Editor
We’re interested in hearing from talented filmmakers looking for both in-house or Freelance roles.
Being supplied treatment guides, you will have the opportunity to craft beautiful films and work on nimble projects, from cinematic talking heads shoots and beyond. With each project guided by our budget and time effective templates, your responsibilities will include lighting, filming and directing the films at a pre-approved location, managing the footage and creating strong edits to the client’s delivery checklist.
To apply, send an email titled “YourName, Self Shooting Director/Editor Application”. Please include your latest showreel, CV (PDF, link or briefly written), and your favourite piece of film-making (Cinema, TV or Online).
- Managing shoots of various scales/scope.
- Personable and confident, with clients on set.
- Self starter and able to work solo.
- Self organised and proactive attention to details.
- Strong knowledge of camera operation, lighting setups and shoot direction.
- The ability to create strong edits to the brief with, and without a script.
- Good post production skills of sound mixing and colour grading.
- Using simple motion graphics templates.
- A minimum of 3 years of filming/direction experience.
- UK based (own transport a bonus)
- Ownership of equipment a bonus.
As the studio expands, we’re keeping a keen eye to the future. One of the roles we see becoming available in the near future is a Motion Designer.
To apply, send an email titled “YourName, Motion Designer Application”. Please include your latest showreel, CV (PDF, link or briefly written), and your favourite piece of film-making (Cinema, TV or Online).
- Strong knowledge of After Effects
- Good knowledge of Premiere Pro
- A minimum of 3 years of motion design agency experience.
Nothing fits your skills? Share your portfolio along with a sentence suggesting where you feel you would be best suited for the team to email@example.com